Chase Fit ChecklistChase Fit wants to ensure all our participants are safe. There’s also some guidelines we need to follow to help protect our Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – Cannock Chase and the other natural places we use. Please read the following. We apologies in advance if they’re obvious!
- Any health concerns or conditions? Please consult your GP to check you’re ok to participate.
- Wear suitable footwear and clothing for the activity in a natural environment.
- If you’re with a group, always have a leader or part of the group in sight!
- If alone on Cannock Chase, notice way-markers, so you don’t get lost!
- Always keep to the designated routes and pathways.
- Be considerate to all other users.
- Never disturb flora or fauna or wildlife.
- Take litter home or use bins.
- Never approach animals without owner’s consent, including dogs!
- For dog walkers, please follow this advice. Click Here
Download Walking Registration Form Download Cycling Registration Form